Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

photo challenge: Happiness

one my favorite song lyric's comes from Ben Harper and goes a little like this:
"But you put the happy in my ness, you put the good time into my fun"
So naturally when I thought of trying to capture "Happiness" for today's challenge I thought of my handsome husband, Eric! (I always had a thing for redheads)
now here is where I feel my lack of ability as a "writer" begins to show up, I've always had a difficult time trying to express my thoughts through writing and honestly how does one put into words their feelings for the person they love?!  So I have decided to make a list, lists I can handle

Here are just a few of the many ways that Eric puts the happy in my ness  (in no particular order)

*He loves Jesus with all of his heart and is willing to follow him even into the unknown
*He listens to me ramble on about stuff I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about but he acts totally interested
*He is Brave and does not give up easily
*He works hard to provide for our family so I can stay at home with the boys
*He loves Scrubs, which isn't my favorite show, but I love watching him watch it because he laughs so hard which makes me smile 
*He is Beckham's best friend (& I'm pretty sure Weston adores him too)
*He knows pretty much everything there is know about anything, I will get all excited because I've learned something new, share it with him and his response is "yeah, I know that" He just knows stuff, its pretty cool
*He researches EVERYTHING about a major purchase before buying it to make sure we are getting the best deal available
*He tells me I'm a good Mom
*He can find anything on the internet! this may sound funny, but for some reason the internet & I aren't the best of friends so if I can't find something I know Eric will 
*He can deep fry a turkey....if you have not had a deep fried turkey for thanksgiving you have not lived
*He has more faith in me than I have in myself sometimes
*He will wear a costume, We have some awesome friends that have a big costume party for Halloween, we used to go every year when we all lived in IN (now we're in VA & they are in IL) Eric was always a good sport about dressing up & he still is, this Year Beckham wanted him to be Captain America 
here we are as "peace & quiet" haha
my superheroes

We have been married for 7yrs, and just like any other marriage we go through seasons of stress, busyness, joy, & excitement. But regardless of where we are in life he still puts the good times into my fun and there is no one else I'd want to spend my life with!
Love ya Babe :)




2 comments:

  1. awwww... couples that don't make it are the ones that can't sit down and write a list of reasons why they love each other and remember why they feel in love in the first place. Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are seriously adorable :)

    ReplyDelete