Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

photo challenge: Inspiring Person

Today I want to tell you about someone who inspires me, my Mom. 


My Mom is amazing for countless reasons and once again I find myself struggling for the right words, the following are just a few of the things that inspire me:
She is a strong woman of God 
She is a fighter, and does not accept defeat
She is super creative, I get all my craftiness from her
She was brave enough to be okay with me being mad at her when I was younger
She taught me about Jesus
She cried with me when my heart got broken
She made sure I had positive male influences in my life when my Dad wasn't around
She taught me to be a good steward of what I have been blessed with
She walked me down the aisle on my wedding day
She loves animals and allowed me to have lots of pets
She encouraged me to do the things I didn't think I was capable of
She always makes sure my Birthdays are special
She got up with Weston every night for the 1st 2 weeks of his life so I could recover
When faced with a task she gives it her 110%
She is an amazing "Grammie" to my boys

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -- Adabella Radici

My mom is also an inspiration to her community. She is the center director of an amazing ministry called Hope House. Hope House offers opportunities for young moms to receive mentoring and parenting classes, along with supplies like diapers and formula. My Mom meets with a number of young woman face to face each day offering help, guidance, & encouragement. 

Love you Mom!!
(mom surprised me with Tickets to WICKED for my 28th birthday)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a testimony... Angie, you have done an amazing job with raising Kim! God is so gracious and I know that you are praising Him for the blessing she has become to you and I am sure to everyone she comes into contact with!

    To God Be The Glory,
    Dana Goad

    ReplyDelete