Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

photo challenge: Something Funny

Today's challenge is a photo of something funny and a few things came to mind:

#1. A few months ago Eric & I got to check out one of the old warehouses in the historic tobacco district in danville, the building was huge & at one point it served as a hardware store, while I was exploring I came across this sign taped up on the entrance way into the office area. Obviously someone had a problem with Snow White & did not believe in the age old adage, whistle while you work. 


#2. This product is for real, I snapped this picture at Dick's Sporting Goods, my only question is does it work? because I am one of those people who get EATEN alive by mosquitos, and swell up, it ain't pretty, although I must admit they usually don't attack my face

#3. When I need a good laugh I can always count on ellen to deliver! I think its hilarious when she puts an ear piece in a celebrity's ear and tells them what to say, I love the original one with Dennis Quaid at starbucks, to this day Eric & I will still quote him "Dennis Quaid is here!!" 
She has done this prank with a couple of different celebrities but of course my favorite would be David Beckham. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment