Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

photo challenge: Favorite Color

"Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow" 
Yellow by Coldplay

I'm not sure I would boldly say I have a "Favorite" color, when I was younger I loved blue and I still do, but recently I have found myself gravitating towards the color yellow. I think yellow is such a happy color and I love to use it as an accent.  A little pop of yellow here & there, my favorite combos are Yellow & Navy or Yellow & Gray. Since moving to VA I updated my kitchen decor and now have a Yellow & Gray color pallet
I made 3 valances for my kitchen out of a table cloth from Target!

I am not a fan of wearing yellow clothing, again just accent pieces, I have a yellow scarf that I L O V E and my in-laws got me this awesome yellow crossbody purse that is big enough to hold the essentials (iphone & wallet) when I am lucky enough to get to leave the house without the diaper bag in tow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment